[SAC] trac database backups

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Jan 17 02:29:15 PST 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 10:11:06AM +0100, Martin Spott wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 05:58:30PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
>
> > I have seen a cron script to create backups. Only Martin (or someone
> > checking the bacula config) could confirm that those are making it to the
> > Backup machine.
>
> See:
>
>     https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1843

Thanks, I could now login and see that the backup job runs daily.
Following the 3-steps procedure (with my eyes) I found code lines
that are likely to fail and thus produce an error, are those errors
logged by bacula director ? How/where can I read them ?

The file /var/log/bacula/bacula.log is very short and was last written
in 2014...