[SAC] GitHub notice

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Jun 29 03:18:48 PDT 2017

Hi,

Members of the OSGeo GitHub "Owners" team may have received a GH notification
email "We've made changes to the Owners team on Open Source Geospatial
Foundation". This is expected. I'm the one who has deleted that team. GH changed
the way they managed the owner role, and this team was no longer needed, thus
confusing. All people that belonged to the previous Owners team still have their
owner role.

The way to change someone's role is to go to
https://github.com/orgs/OSGeo/people
and click on the Settings drop-down menu at the right of the relevant line.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com