[SAC] [OSGeo] #1931: Add public SSH key for new community build server and build.geoserver.org redirect

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Wed May 31 11:59:47 PDT 2017

#1931: Add public SSH key for new community build server and build.geoserver.org
redirect
---------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  jive           |      Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |     Status:  new
Component:  Systems Admin  |   Keywords:  geotools, geoserver
---------------------------+---------------------------------
 The legacy Ares server is being replaced by a new/improved build server
 known as Apollo. We're unable to deploy build artifacts to "geotools.org"
 at this time. From what I can gather, the server there uses a public key
 file /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key.

 1) We need the Apollo public key added to this file to deliver the builds.
 The key has been added to /home/geotools/.ssh/authorized_keys. It is also
 below:

 ssh-rsa

 AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDpAbNuNhile/uGIp/yzBJqVFl1Ce2kwLp1gun21j/x+mIj4W4QdpF5nmfkY2LJCa+Al/dtgmKtgnCzIouNiUw9OEZGmFRxx3M3Lv8XkyGaNlasgDlzP0sLryjSzv2dlcRsTLpk2JHEWQrz1eBjMv/J1Bt0EVZwJd3kfxJEPdroRCNG/V96O9ULEhXUHnJlr3XJLbfY+hDpbY1Ockq1V26xw8dP35rywAHLSnPRcgSm6cMadfevx+wlQLbHmScbV0GYNmzyfym3PWmJnOWaoI3e39y/aU8sJAzsuL3qq5hfBvEI3uAwPWse77SdIlpiXh6Ve6TJ3RTt8a5aXQj5luY7
 root at apollo.boundlessgeo.com

 2) Secondly we would ask build.geoserver.org to be redirected to this new
 build sever.

 See https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOT-5745 for details

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1931>