[SAC] Virtualbox on Osgeo6

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Sep 27 05:44:36 PDT 2017

Hi Martin,

On Wed, 27. Sep 2017 at 09:42:06 +0000, Martin Spott wrote:
> Does the new website really require full virtualizazion ?  Don't techniques
> which rely on Linux Control Groups provide sufficient separation ?

Sure.  There probably isn't any virtualization required.  But then we'd need to
setup wordpress.  I thought that was something the contractor offered take over
and provide an image?  But I didn't follow the discussion closely.  I think
Jeff also offered to setup and maintain the wordpress install.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de