[SAC] Virtualbox on Osgeo6

Christian Willmes mail at cwillmes.de
Fri Sep 29 07:59:46 PDT 2017

Hi Sandro,

yes its possible, basically we could add another property "Committee" to
the OSGeo Members, and set it to "SAC" for all SAC members, or we could
add the "Category::SAC" to the wiki user pages of each SAC member, and
create a map from the according query.

But as said before, currently I do not have the resources to cope with
the OSGeo wiki stuff ... I can not do it in the coming days/weeks, but I
would be available and happy to answer any questions by mail on how to
do it, if someone will take over caring for the wiki. It could also use
an update of the underlying Mediawiki...

Best regards,
Christian