[SAC] website permissions

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Feb 5 10:58:44 PST 2018

​Hello projects

SAC team ​created roles
Project Projects Editor
Due to the fact that at the user's profile page the user can choose a
project and it was not clear that it was for only contributor, then the
"who is involved" might be out of sync.
So, if you please reply with the main project team members names (PSC or
equivalent) so we can assign the
Projects Editorrole.
This roles allows you to modify the project page, and in the "about" tab
you can add/remove members that are not contributors.

We will prepare a wiki page about roles once we finish refining them.

regards
SAC team

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)