[SAC] [Hosting] ftp-nyc out of rotation

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Tue Jul 10 10:36:01 PDT 2018

All,

For those of you who use our FTP mirroring cluster I wanted to let you know
that ftp-nyc is out of rotation until further notice. It's dealing with
several hardware issues at the same time and I'm working with IBM to
resolve some warranty issues before we can get it properly repaired. Please
remove ftp-nyc's public IPs (64.50.233.100 & 2600:3404:200:237::2) from any
DNS rotation you might be using until we get this resolved. I have already
moved it from ftp.osuosl.org and rsync.osuosl.org.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director