[SAC] Problems displaying a map on OSGeo website

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Feb 26 08:54:04 PST 2019

The script reference is broken. As visible in a browser debug window
“https://openlayers.org/en/v4.2.0/build/ol.js”."

Something must have changed with regards to the location of the
openlayers build. Since v5.3 is the latest I assume this older variant
was removed from the site.
https://openlayers.org/en/v4.2.0/build/ol.js

The best solution is to keep a local copy on our server of the version
we need. https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/releases/

2nd best is to use a js cdn
https://cdnjs.com/libraries/openlayers