[SAC] Maven repository for deegree artifacts

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 17 17:40:08 PDT 2020

First step would be to put in a trac ticket requesting the access

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo

I'm not sure the details of how geoserver was set up as Jody did that.  But I'm sure he can help out or at least give guidance with migrating the repos.

You should already be able to log into to

https://repo.osgeo.org

with your OSGeo LDAP account, but will have limited rights.
Thanks,
Regina