[SAC] [OSGeo] #2837: problem to merge Pull requests from https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/foss4g/video.foss4g.org/

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 26 13:04:43 PDT 2022

#2837: problem to merge Pull requests from
https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/foss4g/video.foss4g.org/
---------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  astrid_emde    |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |      Status:  closed
Changes (by robe):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 okay upgrading didn't fix the issue.

 The issue ultimately was because the last upgrade probably  didn't tick
 the **Enable Respository Pull Requests** in your fork, which might be a
 new setting I guess

 To fix
 https://git.osgeo.org/gitea/astrid_emde/video.foss4g.org/settings

 I went ahead and updated that on your repo and now I can see the pull
 requests when logged in.

 [[Image(enable_pull_requests.png)]]

 So if any one else runs into the issue. That's the fix to do that on your
 fork.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2837#comment:3>
OSGeo <https://osgeo.org/>