[SAC] SAC 2023 Budget

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 2 15:57:11 PST 2023

On 1/1/23 19:22, Regina Obe wrote:
> I've filled out what I consider to be expected needs for 2023 SAC budget.
> And added the link to
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2023#OSGeo_Committees
>

> I also filled out our actual expenses to the best of my knowledge for 2022
> SAC expenditures.
>
> Fill free to update these as needed:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Budget#2023
>
> Thanks,
> Regina

Thanks for filling that in, was going to be my next question in regards
to the new contract. Seems we were pretty close to our budget request
from last year and have no major anticipated differences.

We should set a deadline for discussion on any adjustments, I don't see
the date set for the next board meeting, but guess it will likely be the
second half of the month. So let's settle any changes to the budget
request by Jan 13.