<html xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
{font-family:"Cambria Math";
panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Calibri;
panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
{font-family:Aptos;}
@font-face
{font-family:Consolas;
panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0in;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{mso-style-priority:99;
color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;}
pre
{mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
margin:0in;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Courier New";}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
font-family:"Consolas",serif;
mso-ligatures:none;}
span.EmailStyle21
{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple style='word-wrap:break-word'><div class=WordSection1><p class=MsoNormal>We got on the blacklist on December 5<sup>th</sup> and off on December 12<sup>th</sup>, so it could be maybe cached spamhaus somewhere.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Javier,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Looking at the mail logs, I’m not seeing any issues with mail getting to you. Could it be possibly going into your spam folder now?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal>Emails today show being able to successfully connect to your mail server.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><div style='border:none;border-left:solid blue 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 4.0pt'><div><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=MsoNormal><b><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span></b><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> Javier Jimenez Shaw <j1@jimenezshaw.com> <br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, December 16, 2025 11:11 AM<br><b>To:</b> Even Rouault <even.rouault@spatialys.com><br><b>Cc:</b> Regina Obe <lr@pcorp.us>; Markus Neteler <neteler@osgeo.org>; System Administration Committee Discussion/OSGeo <sac@lists.osgeo.org><br><b>Subject:</b> Re: Lost emails on gdal-dev ?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><div><p class=MsoNormal>The last one I received was on December 5th<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=MsoNormal><a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2025-December/061204.html">https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2025-December/061204.html</a><o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p class=MsoNormal><o:p> </o:p></p><div><div><p class=MsoNormal>On Tue, 16 Dec 2025, 16:57 Even Rouault, <<a href="mailto:even.rouault@spatialys.com">even.rouault@spatialys.com</a>> wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote style='border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><p>That doesn't seem to be fully resolved. The person who contacted me didn't receive an email that I sent today. And I see I haven't received email <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2025-December/061226.html" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2025-December/061226.html</a> whereas I've received the 3 other ones of the thread<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=MsoNormal>Le 16/12/2025 à 15:04, Regina Obe a écrit :<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote style='margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>We had issues last week with one of our ips on a black list. The issue should be resolved now.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'> <o:p></o:p></p><div style='border:none;border-left:solid blue 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 4.0pt'><div><div style='border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'><b><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span></b><span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> Markus Neteler <a href="mailto:osgeo@neteler.org" target="_blank"><osgeo@neteler.org></a> <br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, December 16, 2025 7:08 AM<br><b>To:</b> Even Rouault <a href="mailto:even.rouault@spatialys.com" target="_blank"><even.rouault@spatialys.com></a>; System Administration Committee Discussion/OSGeo <a href="mailto:sac@lists.osgeo.org" target="_blank"><sac@lists.osgeo.org></a><br><b>Subject:</b> Re: Lost emails on gdal-dev ?</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'> <o:p></o:p></p><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Hi Even,<br><br>I tried to check but<br><br>ssh <a href="mailto:neteler@lists.osgeo.org" target="_blank">neteler@lists.osgeo.org</a><br>ssh: connect to host <a href="http://lists.osgeo.org" target="_blank">lists.osgeo.org</a> port 22: Connection refused<br><br>Something is (for me) unexpected on that server.<br>Disk full?<br><br>Markus<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre>-- <o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Markus Neteler, PhD<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a href="https://www.mundialis.de" target="_blank">https://www.mundialis.de</a> - free data with free software<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a href="https://grass.osgeo.org" target="_blank">https://grass.osgeo.org</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a href="https://neteler.org/blog" target="_blank">https://neteler.org/blog</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusneteler/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusneteler/</a><o:p></o:p></pre><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;margin-bottom:12.0pt'> <o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Am 16.12.25 um 12:26 PM schrieb Even Rouault:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote style='margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'>Hi, <br><br>it seems there has been an issue with lost emails on gdal-dev lately, at least last week. I've experienced it myself with emails sent by others last week appearing in <a href="https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2025-December/date.html" target="_blank">https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2025-December/date.html</a> but not in my mail box. I've just got someone reaching to also indicate they have faced the same issue. <br><br>Even <br><br>-- <br><a href="http://www.spatialys.com" target="_blank">http://www.spatialys.com</a><br>My software is free, but my time generally not.<o:p></o:p></p></blockquote><p class=MsoNormal style='mso-margin-top-alt:auto;mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto'> <o:p></o:p></p></div></div></blockquote><pre>-- <o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a href="http://www.spatialys.com" target="_blank">http://www.spatialys.com</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>My software is free, but my time generally not.<o:p></o:p></pre></div></blockquote></div></div></div></body></html>