[Scotland] Re: meet up

Jo Walsh jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 05:55:53 EDT 2009

dear James, all,

Jo Walsh wrote:
> James Reid wrote:
>> I'm proposing a post-work drinks session on *Friday 18th at 6:30pm in
>> the Bierex* -

> This works for me. It would be great to meet more OSGeo types here in
> Scotland.

Argh, I remembered that I will be travelling back from York that
evening, so can't make it after all. Sorry! Perhaps we can arrange
something for Oct/Nov with a bit more lead time? :)

http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/research/eeo/seminars/programme.html
- I am signed up to do an open geodata seminar here in Edinburgh on 16th
Oct, perhaps I'll see some OSGeo-interest people there.

cheers,

jo

--
Jo Walsh
EDINA National Datacentre - http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.