[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Motion 1: Adopt "Developer Certificate of Origin"

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 12:24:37 PDT 2019

Hi Erin, would you mind expanding your reasoning for the -1. Typically
if you vote -1 (considered a blocking vote), then the onus is on you to
explain what it would take to change to vote to a non-blocking vote.

If Google legal are mildly against, then I suggest change to a -0 ("I
prefer not, and this is why ...").

I'm hoping Google legal can present us with a case which addresses the
concerns we have about introducing a high barrier to entry for
non-technical contributors, noting that we don't have a legal entity to
make use of.

I'd be happy to join a hangouts meeting with them, which I suspect would
be helpful.

Cheers, Cameron