[SeasonOfDocs] How are things progressing on the template contribution front?

Stephanie Blotner sblotner59 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 14:50:30 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron & team,

Unfortunately I'm not able to make any more progress on sharing Uber
templates until I know the following information (the Open Source/Legal
teams require the info first before signing off):

   - (Have) Link to GitHub project
   - (Need) Project license
   - (Need) Link to project CLA, if any

Do you have a sense of if/when that information will be finalized and
available?

Thanks,
Stephanie

--