[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject: Starting website content

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 06:13:11 PDT 2019

I've drafted content for a license.md page, currently in google docs to
facilitate review:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17YFSSPbHl7FfPh-PQjjqVM9hlCHdVjSHW6p9XcN8ODw/edit#heading=h.4eorti8mmnj

**

      *License of Templates: CC0*

*

In order to facilitate maximum reusability, artifacts provided in The
Good Doc Project templates repository are dedicated to the public
domain, as per the Creative Common Zero Universal Public Domain
Dedication (CC0 1.0)
<https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/>. These artifacts
are permitted to be incorporated into any other licenced work.

While we don’t mandate it, we do appreciate being acknowledged.
Hopefully you will help others find our project using a statement like:

“This documentation is based on templates from The Good Docs Project
<https://thegooddocsproject.dev/>.”

      License of supporting docs and website: CC-By

The Good Docs Project website, along with supporting documentation for
the template artifacts is licensed under a Creative Commons By
Attribution License (CC-By 4.0)
<https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/>.

You can attribute documentation using a statement similar to:

“This document [is derived from|includes|extends] documentation from The
Good Docs Project <https://thegooddocsproject.dev/>.”

      Contributor Agreement

By contributing to this project, contributors agree to provide their
contributions in line with the project’s licenses, as per the Developer
Certificate of Origin statement <https://developercertificate.org/>.*

**

--
Cameron Shorter