[SeasonOfDocs] Proposed: create "Resources" repo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 13:04:15 PDT 2019

+1 to a Resources directory. I assume our intent is that content for our
master "templates" directory will come from the resources directory?
Therefore, we should ensure the resources directory is licensed under a
CC0 license so content can be moved across. (At a later stage, we might
introduce a Resources-CC-By repository to store exemplar examples. This
is something we can discuss later.)

On 15/8/19 5:56 am, Clarence Cromwell wrote:
> Seconded.
>
> This could contain subdirectories of donated templates, as well as
> lists of resources.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 14, 2019, at 11:45 AM, Erin McKean <emckean at google.com
> <mailto:emckean at google.com>> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks!
>>
>> I'd like to propose that we create a "Resources" repo that we can use
>> to collect lists of other people's templates, helpful articles we
>> recommend, etc.
>>
>> We can start with just one "RESOURCES.md" file and split that out
>> into categories when it gets unwieldy.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Erin
>>
>> --
>> Erin McKean | Developer Relations Program Manager, Open Source
>> Strategy |emckean at google.com <mailto:emckean at google.com> | she/her

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254