[SeasonOfDocs] How are things progressing on the template contribution front?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:31:37 PDT 2019

Hi Stephanie,
I'm personally erring toward using a DCO instead of a CLA. I'd like to see
that implemented very simply to reduce barriers to entry. I think we can
achieve this with a simple statement in our CONTRIBUTING.md doc which
references our DCO.

However, this is a decision which has a long term impact and which we
shouldn't make lightly. I don't want to make a final decision until we take
up Erin's offer to talk with Max (from Google legal).

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254