[SeasonOfDocs] How should we focus OSGeo training within SeasonOfDocs?

Jared Morgan jaredleonmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:12:18 PDT 2019

On the subject of learning git _concepts_ rather than commands, check out
https://riedmann.dev/2019/06/02/GitGud.html

It gives you the fundamentals about why you do what you do in git, rather
than just "Run this command, because..."

Just found it today in my Twitter feed, and I'm sharing it here to see if
this type of resource would help demystify git for new contributors.