[SeasonOfDocs] reStructureText Quick Starts and References

Jared Morgan jaredleonmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:46:06 PDT 2019

Like Matteo suggested, I'm pretty sure most Code IDEs will have packages
for rST linting (such as putting in the 80 chars of underlining so it
shouldn't be that much of a problem.

If the goal is to have folks editing in GitHub, those little helpers are
not available. So it does play a factor in the barrier to contribution.

Arguably a trivial one that you learn to work around over time.

There is no suggestion that we should move away from rST. My comments about
AsciiDoc were more of an observation rather than a pitch to migrate. ;)

Jared Morgan
M: +61413005479
Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/117309635670089895654/posts/p/pub> |
Twitter <http://twitter.com/!#/jaredmorgs> | Facebook