[SeasonOfDocs] Suggested slack message

Jo Cook jo.k.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 03:11:28 PDT 2019

Hi Cameron,

I'd suggest the following:

--------------------------------

Are you a tech writer keen to help build a suite of writing templates,
technical instructions, and best-practice guidelines for open source
projects? By making this an open project in it's own right we want to get
the biggest reach we can.
Are you interested? We already have 10+ techies and a few writers
volunteering, and are building a good momentum, but we haven't heard from
someone wanting to commit to the SeasonOfDocs stipend yet. Details at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_of_Docs_Ideas_2019#Best_practice_templates

Or reach out to me @jo or @cameronshorter.

Thoughts?

Jo