[SeasonOfDocs] Season Of Docs - QGIS

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 15:56:48 PDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks Belinda.

Cameron tells me that the OSGeoLive quick starts need to be completed
(updated, reviewed and committed to the documentation) by the 9th July. Due
to the deadline of ~2 weeks away, this would be the number 1 priority for
the QGIS SoDs group.

If anyone has made a start on this then that is great, sing out and we can
divert resources (Belinda, myself and anyone else who is interested) to
give you a hand. Otherwise as a starting point would anyone be interested
in reviewing the current quick start guide with Belinda and myself? With
the end goal to have this page (
https://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/qgis_quickstart.html) updated and
relevant to QGIS 3.4 LTR.

Lets use this google doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18cqOrD4156YGpfcnO02aUPXia-C2KbD4TlntoaXcjR8/edit?usp=sharing
to record any notes e.g screen shots that need updating (likely all of
them), sections, text etc for items that needs work. We'll aim to have this
review completed by Friday the 28th June (*5 days away*), so that we can
get it reviewed and then committed to the docs. The google doc can be
edited by requesting access and i'll add you.

Thanks
Andrew