[SeasonOfDocs] TheGoodDocsProject - meeting this week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 14:58:35 PDT 2019

I've set up Google Hangouts meeting and invited tech writers who have
shown interest in developing TheGoodDocsProject. Let me know if you want
to join (with your google id) and I'll CC you.

Let's try to keep the meeting to 30 mins, but I suspect it might spill out.

Location 	Local Time 	Time Zone 	UTC Offset
Sydney
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/sydney>(Australia -
New South Wales) 	Tuesday, 2 July 2019 at 7:45:00 am 	AEST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aest> 	UTC+10 hours
London <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london>(United Kingdom
- England) 	Monday, 1 July 2019 at 10:45:00 pm 	BST
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/bst> 	UTC+1 hour
New York <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york>(USA - New
York) 	Monday, 1 July 2019 at 5:45:00 pm 	EDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt> 	UTC-4 hours
Austin <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/austin>(USA - Texas)
Monday, 1 July 2019 at 4:45:00 pm 	CDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cdt> 	UTC-5 hours
San Francisco
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/san-francisco>(USA -
California) 	Monday, 1 July 2019 at 2:45:00 pm 	PDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/pdt> 	UTC-7 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 	Monday, 1 July 2019 at 21:45:00
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190701T2145>

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=7&day=1&hour=21&min=45&sec=0&p1=240&p2=136&p3=179&p4=24&p5=224

Suggested agenda:
1. Call for agenda items
2. Brief introductions for those who have not already met
3. Are we ready to decide if we start TheNewDocsProject, or if we join
another initiative
4. Reaching out to collaborators
5. Who is ready to get started and what should we start on?

** Website, communication channels, selecting tooling ...?

Propose to meet on google hangouts. We might attract more than the 10
people cap for hangouts (due to outreach I've started).
If we reach more than 10 people, we switch to the #general
channelhttps://thegooddocs.slack.com/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fthegooddocs.slack.com%2F&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGtYOo19aT0jgah_G-lGKEE7dVnzg>

--
Cameron Shorter