[SeasonOfDocs] The Good Docs status meeting 18 September 2019

Felicity Brand felicitybrand at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:27:24 PDT 2019

Unfortunately a small turn out today - only 3 attendees. We couldn't make
decisions to progress items.

While Jo is away, we may be able to move the meeting to a different time
for others to attend. *Action*: Felicity to run a Doodle poll.

*Email*
Confirm switch over to groups.io email list.
Not enough meeting attendees to decide.

*Licence*
Are we ok with proposed 0BSD license, and plan to implement? Can we lock
this in?
Not enough meeting attendees to decide. *Action*: Cameron to put forward
proposal on email list.

*Doctopus design*
A few more tweaks required. Erin will share soon.

*Felicity review of 50 OSGeo Live Quick Starts for Season Of Docs.*
Should we align with SeasonOfDocs Quickstart template? Who wants to be
involved?
Erin can help.

Erin is curating the Docs track at the Developer Relations Con in London in
December  It would be good to leverage this opportunity for The Good Docs.
https://london-2019.devrel.net/ Can anyone get to London in December?