[SeasonOfDocs] GeoNetwork Docs meeting notes

Swapnil Ogale swapnilogale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:33:40 PST 2020

Hi Byron,

Here is the rough outline of the tutorial template we discussed for the
Keywords topic.
Feel free to change any headings/sections to better suit your needs.

-----------------------------

##This is a mandatory step in creating a metadata records

Overview of keywords

Why use keywords?

Before you begin

*Steps*

Step 1: Select a keyword type

Keyword types
Place
Discipline
Theme
Examples

This concludes Step 1.

Step 2: Select the thesaurus that holds the keywords

Keyword classes
Examples

Step 3: Select the keyword/s
Warnings/Notes/Tips, if any

Step 4: Save record

Related resources:
# Creating your own thesaurus (Admin guide?)
# Editing your own thesaurus

Thanks,
Swapnil