[SeasonOfDocs] Best practices in writing a glossary entry

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 14:54:01 PST 2020

Byron, you were asking about best practices for writing terms in a
glossary for the GeoNetwork project.

Reese has provided excellent advice in this regards, referencing ISO
standards (as per conversations in the OSGeo Lexicon email list [1].

I'm hoping to see this captured into a template in TheGoodDocsProject
[2] at some point, probably piggy-backing off what the OSGeo Lexicon
community are developing. But in the meantime, the ISO directives Reese
points below to will be a great starting point.

[2] https://thegooddocsproject.dev/

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier