[SeasonOfDocs] Season of Docs timeline

Swapnil Ogale swapnilogale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 03:39:33 PST 2020

Hi all,

I was just looking at the Season of Docs timeline on Google and realised
the final report is due on Feb 25 (Tues), 2 days before the next GeoNetwork
weekly meeting.
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline

I've just reviewed a PR Paul asked me to review:
https://github.com/geonetwork/doc/pull/122/

Just providing some feedback on Byron's tutorial on keywords shortly.

@Paul van Genuchten <paul.vangenuchten at geocat.net>  - When do you think
could you review the PRs I submitted so that we can mark these as complete
for this part of the Season of Docs? From our meeting last week, these are
suggested edits to apply the How-To and Tutorial templates to some existing
content.

@Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> @Jo Cook <jo.k.cook at gmail.com>
Is it possible to have a quick chat on Monday evening AEDT time to chat
about closing this phase?
As discussed last week, I am happy to keep contributing to the
documentation efforts with GeoNetwork with a planned approach :)

Cheers,
Swapnil