[Shapelib] Dialog based application in UNICODE and VC++ (VS2010)

Juan Antonio Pastor juanpastjim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:04:46 PDT 2012

Hi.

I'm working in a dialog based vc++ application (VS2010). I set unicode
option in the compiler settings. I added aes.h, shapefil.h and shpopen.cpp
in the project.When the application is compiled we get errors like these:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DBFClose referenced in function
"public: void __thiscall CClass::Function(void)"
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DBFOpen referenced in function
"public: void __thiscall CClass::Function(void)"

In CClass.cpp I added:

#include "aes.h"
#include "shapefil.h"

I don't know how configure the project to use shapelib API.

Any information is apreciated.

Best regards, Toño.