[SoC] Reminder to check applications home ...

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sat Mar 24 10:28:31 EDT 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

[...]
> I also approved Paul Kelly.
>
> Paul, please join this mailing list if you aren't already on it.

Thanks Frank - I was already auto-subscribed through my gmail account but
find the way the message threading works there annoying so have also
subscribed from this account.

A little introduction to me for the list is perhaps appropriate too: I
have been contributing to GRASS development for about 4 years now and
using GRASS for a little longer than that. I came across GRASS after
getting frustrated at using MATLAB for various geospatial analysis while
doing my PhD in Engineering at Queen's University Belfast. I co-supervised
a couple of final year projects involving GRASS while there.

I see there already is a student application involving GRASS, so I will
get stuck into reading over it and giving some feedback later today.

Paul