[SoC] Mentorship Limits

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 17:25:28 EDT 2007

Frank wrote: "Ian and Simone also have two, but there seem to be lost of
java mentors to
spread these out a bit."

As long as we don't get a student application for OpenJUMP I'm might be able
to serve as a Mentor for a student working in Java. As a condition to this I
would need a reliable contact with the project in question.

Landon