[SoC] Applications are in

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:13:36 EDT 2008

I volunteered as a mentor for Chris Demars (TIN Support For OpenJUMP).
I also threw my name down as a mentor for Josef Bezdek. His project is
for GeoTools, but it is very similiar to the one Chris and I have
started to work on. I have talked a little bit to Jody about working
together on a low-level Java TIN library that GeoTools and UDig could
share.

It sounds like GeoTools has plenty of willing mentors, but I put my
name down for Josef just in case.

Landon