[SoC] Mentors heads up

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed Apr 9 18:11:05 EDT 2008

Wolf we have an IRC meeting scheduled to talk about this for uDig;
geotools has shown no activity on the email lists (but I know interest
is hi).
Can you go by what comments have been made?

We also forgot to warn mentors against "being willing to mentor" until
we decided what we wanted to do as a group; being willing to mentor is
the only
real yes/no count that matters right?

If you don't hear from anyone else my guess is:
- uDig: 2
- GeoTools: 2
- GeoServer: 2

Jody