[SoC] Web-based Configuration-OpenLayers module

Thinesh thusinthaka thinesh.gen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:55:34 EDT 2008

 Wolf Bergeneim
OSGeo Summer of Code Administrator,

I today only read the mail regarding IRC meeting.And i could not send a mail
regarding my project module.
> If nobody in your project can participate, you can send me the
>information by email, and I'll speak for you

Web-based Configuration-OpenLayers module is the one i have applied.

I will try to try to extend the work done with Openlayers/Mapbuilder for
this module.I will try my best not to re-invent the wheel.

Will send more detailed description in future mail.

thinesh