[SoC] Student acceptance and rejection letters and next steps

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Apr 22 06:13:29 EDT 2008

Landon and Thierry,

Thanks for the feedback about the welcome email!

Mentors,
I have now sent the emails[1] to our students[2]

You should now contact your student and guide them into the community,
tell them more about how your community works, and how to get access to
the SVN(CVS). Perhaps also tell the rest of the community about the
incoming students, so that they get a warm welcome.

Leslie Hawthorn from Google has some ideas about how to use this
community bonding period, so make sure to listen to her, which you are
already no doubt doing. ;)

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC Administrator