[SoC] SoC 2007 Summary

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Jan 23 10:16:34 EST 2008

Heads up Mentors!

I know this is a bit last minute, but I'd like to get a few words from
each of you mentors (and students if you wish) about the SoC project you
took part it. This will end up in the OSGeo annual report. Here is what
I need:

1) What OSGeo project
2) Title of the project
3) Mentor name
4) Student Name
5) Project description (goals if you wish)
6) Results. Has the project been integrated to your codebase. Is it in
use somewhere? How or Who? Maybe additional references.
7) (Optional) free comments about your experience with SoC or anything else.

Thanks in advance. I'd appreciate if you could send me this info at
latest on February 10th. (The deadline for the annual report is the 15th)

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>