[SoC] SoC Report: Homerange analyses in QGIS

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Fri Jun 20 03:19:12 EDT 2008

Hi all,

this week I started working on the interface of the plugin.
QtDesigner is very useful and well-documented, so I'm progressing faster than I
imagined :)
I also set up the development environment (Eclipse with Python plugin).

Next week I plan to:
- add the code of the interface into the plugin and let future coustomers test it
- learn more about the established conventions for QGIS, to perform the best
integration with the program.
I'll also test the plugin on Windows, to check as early as possible if there are
any uncompatibilities.

I'm not experiencing any substantial blocks.

regards,

Anne Ghisla