[SoC] How to become a mentor for GSOC 2008 (on GeoTools project)?

Daniele Romagnoli dany.geotools at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 16:27:13 EDT 2008

Hi list,
I would like to help Simone Giannecchini during its mentoring in GSOC 2008
as well as offering myself as a volunteer to mentor someone in case I have
good knowledge of the topic of a proposed idea.
What should I do to become a mentor for the geotools project for OSGEO?

Actually:
- I have a wiki account on OSGEO
- I am registered to soc at lists.osgeo.org
- I am registered to geotools-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
- I signed up on GSOC 2008 as a Mentor, with OSGEO as organization.

Should I just wait OSGEO for the Mentoring acceptance, then add my name in
this list (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2008_Google_SoC_Application)?
Any suggestion is welcome.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards,