[SoC] Geo-BI dashboards: final report

Etienne Dube etdube at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:08:03 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Here is my (quite lenghty) final report on the "Geo-BI dashboard" GSoC
project, attached as a PDF file. I'm very sorry for posting this so
late, especially since I was the one who suggested we should write final
reports! My mentor wanted to review this report before I post it to the
list, and due to a busy schedule he took a long time to do so. Well,
better late than never...

The project spawned the creation of a new open source project, named
Spatialytics, a web-mapping client for geo-analytic Spatial OLAP
dashboards. I will continue working on this in the following months. We
will setup a website at www.spatialytics.org ; stay tuned for an
official release soon!

Congratulations again to all participating students, and special thanks
to the mentors and our administrator, Wolf Bergenheim.

Goodbye,

Etienne