[SoC] Ranking: Processing the student proposals

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sun Apr 5 11:07:05 EDT 2009

Hello mentors

I have ordered the student applications per project for easier handling
[1]. This list is ordered alphabetically per project. Mentors for each
project should get together somehow and and discuss the student
proposals. I need to get the ranked list of proposals as mentioned in my
previous email to this list [2]. One more thing. We are not supposed to
say reveal the final ranking before Google does, so please do not talk
about ranking in public lists. Thank you for your efforts.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC Administrator

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009_Ranking