[SoC] Pencils down!

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sat Aug 15 07:10:25 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 11:57, Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Pencils down!
> [..]
> >
> > The final survey is due on the 20th. This means all mentors AND
> > students should fill in their final surveys by the end of the 20th
> > (your local TZ).
>
> According to GSoC timeline, final evaluation is due on the 24th... Did I
> miss something? (I'll be offline from 17 to 22...)

That is the official Google deadline, but since I had to do a lot of
work hunting down slackers in the last minute for the mid-term, the
OSGeo deadline is the 20th, to give me more time to send the Knights
of Ni (they can only be at so many places at once). If you are away,
please send me and your mentor an email, so that you won't be visited
by the annoying Knights of Ni.

Regards,
Wolf Bergenheim
OSGeo GSoC Administrator