[SoC] GRASS - Network Analysis - report

Daniel Bundala bundala at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:44:56 EDT 2009

Hello all,

This is the last report for this year Summer of Code. As last few
weeks, I was finishing and cleaning code and documentation, doing some
minor bug fixing, etc this week. There are no blocking issues (as
should be the case at this stage:). For the next week(s), I plan to
write my final summary report.

Since the modules should be finished by now (I expect to make the
final official commit on Sunday/Monday), you are all welcomed, (in
fact, encouraged) to test them and please let me know if you find any
bugs or anything I should know about. Even though I do not expect any
major problems, beware of bugs in the code; I have neither proved it
correct, nor tried it.

Thanks for the great Summer (of Code),
Daniel

My wiki: http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_Network_Analysis