[SoC] Final Evaluations!

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:18:46 EDT 2009

Google just informed me that we've got 9 mentors and 6 students that
still need to fill out there final evaluations. Our OSGeo deadline for
completion was YESTERDAY. The Google deadline is Monday at Noon
(Pacific Daylight Savings Time).

Please fill out your evaluations as soon as possible! Wolf and I will
have to hunt down the missing evaluations this weekend, and we would
both rather be manning the barbeque in our back yards.

Seriously, it would really stink if a student didn't get paid because
we missed the last evaluation.

Thank you to all are participants (mentors and students) that already
completed the evaluations. I know everyone gets busy, and your time is
appreciated.

Landon