[SoC] H2-OJ integration

Christopher infinityedge at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 15:19:40 EDT 2009

I'll be away from the internet till Tuesday, though I'll be coding during that time. Anyway, until then, here's my brief update for the week so far.

I have a fork of H2+spatial compiling (using the current H2 branch). I'm going to set up a diff/patch script to make it easy to stay current with H2.

Hopefully, this weekend I'll get a new spatial index started, if not working.

No real problems to report except the monotony of staring at diff logs seeing what is important....

--Christopher