[SoC] Week 9 - client/server communication

Cristian Martín Reinhold christian.reinhold at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 05:26:44 EDT 2009

This week, I centered my tasks on the client side, right now, the client
already offers a GUI that connects to reserver and enables remote services
to obtain symbologies based on tags and categories filtering. So, when
clickin on a category a request is made obtaining a list of symbols of the
server side on that category, filtered by tags if any tag has been entered.
Next week, it will be focused on the server side, to enabile uploading
attached online resources on the server side.

Regards,

Christian M. Reinhold