[SoC] QGIS label placement, week 4

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 22 01:05:05 EDT 2009

Indeed. Our summer break lasts from mid-May until mid-August. This
always makes it complicated to do collaborative field projects with
colleagues in Europe and their students. But we work it out somehow.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University

Phone: 480-965-6262
Fax: 480-965-7671
www: <www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton>