Fwd: [SoC] GSoC org application

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:08:51 EDT 2009

Markus:

I can serve as the back-up group administrator, so Wolf can put my
information down there.

Wolf:

I think the application looks great. I (like Markus) wondered if we
need to list more licenses than the GPL. For example: I think UDig and
GeoTools are LGPL.

I would also add an entry to the application for previous experience
with GIS/Mapping and maybe an area for the student to explain why they
are interested in GIS and open source software.

I can make these edits if it will save you some time.

Landon