[SoC] Mentor List

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Mar 31 15:26:30 EDT 2009

On 31.03.2009 21:02, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Tonight I'm holding an info night at my University for students
> interested in GSOC. Do we have a list of possible mentors in one place?
> I'd like to be able to show the students the wide variety of
> opportunities and possible mentors.

Hi, I have a semi-complete list taken from the announcements on this
list, plus the mentor list from Melange. I'm sorry but I don't know you
all so the list has a few errors. If you are missing or there is
something wrong with you entry, I apologize. Please correct me by
introducing yourself to this list. :)

Andrea Aime		GeoServer
Andrea Antonello	uDig
Andrew Ross
Anton Patrushev		OpenRouter
Christoph Baudson	Mapbender
Daniel Kastl		OpenRouter
Etienne Dube		Laval Uni
Frank Warmerdam		GDAL, MapServer
Gary Sherman		QGIS
Howard  Butler		GDAL
Ian Turton		GeoTools
Jesse Eichar		GeoTools, uDig
Jody Garnett		GeoServer, uDig
Klokan Petr Přidal	GDAL
Landon Blake		OpenJUMP, GeoTools
Martin Landa		GRASS
Michael Barton		GRASS
Paolo Cavallini		QGIS
Simone Giannecchini	GeoTools
Stephen Woodbridge	OpenGeocoder
Thiery Badard		Laval Uni
Thomas Bonfort
Tim Keitt		QGIS, PostGIS
Tyler Mitchell		Cartographic Library
Yann Chemin		GRASS
Wolf Bergenheim		GRASS, Cartographic Library

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>