[SoC] GRASS - Network Analysis, 1st week report

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 09:22:36 EDT 2009

Markus wrote:
> Concerning the North Caroline dataset (I am coauthor [1])
> just the note that this are official governmental data...!
>
> Perhaps we can fix them in a future release of this dataset
> package.

or, if there are only a few easily fixed errors, perhaps they
could be documented and form the basis for an early part of
tutorials where before proper work begings it is shown how to
scan, analyze, and fix a dataset? It is probably a common
problem and useful skill to teach.

(but of course also notify state source so they can fix theirs
and get some free QA in return for their data donation :)

Hamish