[SoC] Interested In pgRouting

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Fri Apr 2 10:23:57 EDT 2010

Wow, that sounds good!

For sure pgRouting would be interested in multi modal routing support.
Do you already have more details about your implementation plan?

Feel free to contact us either on this list or on the pgRouting mailing
list, so we can discuss your plan and research idea.

Best regards,
Daniel

2010/4/2 monirul islam <mamun.sust at gmail.com>

> hello,
> My name is Monirul Islam. currently i am studding in Masters and my
> research area is "Data structure and algorithm design for Multi Modal
> routing". i am interested to implement my research idea in pgRouting.
>
> regards,
> Monirul Islam.

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,