[SoC] GSoC and GeoTools

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geo-solutions.it
Wed Apr 7 11:17:42 EDT 2010

Ciao David,
I would second Landon's suggestion and drop an email to the GeoTools devel list.

I am pretty sure Michael Bedward is the one you are looking for since
he is working some of the classes you'd like to refactor. He is based
in Au therefore he might not be online right now.

Ciao,
Simone.
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
GeoSolutions S.A.S.